NouSol is a non-profit association, founded in 2008 and is involved in the social sector with the aim of creating, supporting and promoting socio projects for personal and community development groups in situations of vulnerability, marginalization and social exclusion. This network supports and works with organizations and associations at local and international level.
- Forms part as an associate of the Catalan Board for Codevelopment
- Part of the Municipal Solidarity and Cooperation of the City of Girona
- It is a member of the NGO Coordinator of Solidarity Girona and Alt Maresme
- It is registered in the Municipal Register of Entities to the City of Salt with the number 525
- It is registered in the Municipal Register of Entities to the City of Girona with the number EH3186
- Is registered in the Census of Voluntary Organisations of Catalonia census number 001782-000
- It is registered in the Register of Associations of the Generalitat of Catalonia with the number 36266
- It is registered in the Register of NGO Partnerships for Development (NGDOs) of the Generalitat of Catalonia with the number 590
- It is registered in the Register of the AECID of Non Governmental Organizations for Development (NGDO) of the Government of Spain with the number 2881
The target groups are people experiencing social disadvantage within the following population groups: children and youth, adults, ethnic minorities, people migrated and physical and psychical disabilities.
- President: Mohamed Chriyaa Alami
- Secretary: Laia Zurdo Vidal
- Treasurer: Maria Pilar Beltrán Rivelles
- Vocal: Esther Ayala Bernatallada
- Manager: Joel López Beltrán
- Project Director: Raul Jorqueras Callau
- Director of Volunteers: Miriam Esther Reyes Blanco
All documentation is available for those who request it: FRS, Founding Act , Statutes, etc.