Your privacy is important for us. In this privacy statement we explain what personal data we collect from users and how we use it. We encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website. Those over 14 years of age may register at https://nousol.org as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
In the case of minors under 14 years of age, the consent of their parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
In no case will data related to the professional, economic situation or the privacy of the other family members be collected from the minor, without their consent.
If you are under 14 years of age and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you should not register as a user.
On this website, the personal data of users is respected and cared for. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have made an effort to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you require.
- We never share my users’ personal information with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case we have your express authorization.
Nousol ONG has adapted this website to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (GDPR), Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 of December, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD), as well as Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
- Identity of the Responsible: NouSol Associació Socioeducativa)
- Tradename: Nousol ONG
- NIF/CIF: G17989781
- Dirección: C/ Rutlla 20-22. 17002 Girona (Girona, ESPAÑA)
- E-mail: Info@nousol.org
- Activity: Non-Governmental Organization for Development
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data that you send me through the web forms will receive the data processing of “Web users and subscribers”.
For the treatment of my users’ data, I implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles we will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: I will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that I will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: I will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which I require it. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, I will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, I will periodically review my lists and eliminate those records inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that I take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of my users’ data by third parties.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that I process at Nousol ONG comes from:
- Contact Form
- Donation collection interface
- Volunteer form
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not I am processing personal data that concerns me at Nousol ONG.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the interested party
- Request its rectification or deletion
- Request the limitation of your treatment
- Oppose the treatment
- Request data portability
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. Nousol will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, that you have provided me and in a structured format, commonly used and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- The treatment is based on consent
- The data has been provided by the person concerned
- The treatment is carried out by automated means
By exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from controller to controller when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
In Nousol ONG there are different systems for capturing personal information and I treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form: I request the following personal information: Name, Email, Telephone, to respond to the requirements of the users of https://www.nousol.org. For example, I can use this data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the website, as well as any other questions you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. I inform you that the data you provide us will be located on the servers of:
- Ionos (Nousol’s supplier), is located within the EU.
- Donation collection interface: In this case, I request the following personal information: Name, Email, Telephone, Address, DNI, credit card information, to Capture specific donations and schedule the payment of fees from sponsoring partners of the NGO.
- Volunteer form: In this case, I request the following personal information: Name, Email, Telephone, “Sex”, “Current occupation”, “Languages you speak”, “Date of birth”, “Country and city where you live”, “Studies performed”, for Data Collection of Volunteer Candidates.
There are other purposes for which I process your personal data:
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. Nousol ONG may have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of https://www.nousol.org, will be governed by this section. As well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that proceeds in each case and previously accepted by the Nousol user. It will process your data for the purposes of correctly managing your presence on the social network, informing about activities, products or services of Nousol ONG. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will I use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the general regulation of European data protection (RGPD) 2016/679, NouSol Associació Socioeducativa (Nousol ONG) with address at C / Rutlla 20-22. 17002 Girona (Girona, SPAIN), Girona, 17002 will be responsible for the processing of data corresponding to web users and subscribers.
Nousol ONG does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations with other professionals can be carried out, in these cases, consent will be required from the users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest safety standards.
The remarketing feature allows me to reach people who have previously visited https://nousol.org and associate a specific audience with a specific message. Remarketing is a method to get users who have visited my site to do it again.
As a user of https://nousol.org, I inform you that we are collecting information for this remarketing function on https://nousol.org.
The information I collect thanks to this function is collected by Facebook cookies. You can know the data that these cookies collect in the following privacy policies of each service:
This type of service allows you to interact with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this website. The interactions and information obtained by this website will always be subject to the privacy settings of the user in each social network. In the event that a service is installed that allows interaction with social networks, it is possible that, even if users do not use the service, it collects web traffic data related to the pages in which they are installed.
At https://nousol.org I use Facebook ads, Facebook’s advertising platform, which allows me to create campaigns and ads. When generating an ad, you can segment the audience by:
- Demographic data (age, gender, etc.)
- Interests (activities, hobbies, etc.)
- What they buy online and through other channels
I may post customer reviews on our websites or Services, which may contain personally identifiable information, such as your name and/or the city, state, or country in which you live. By submitting your review you are giving me permission to post your review on my Sites or Services. If you post such content, it will be available to other users of the Sites or Services. Your posting may also be made public and I cannot prevent such information from being used in a way that may violate this Policy or the law. If you want me to remove your name or review from my Sites or Services, you can contact https://nousol.org on my contact form.
Legitimation for the processing of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditioning the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data that are processed are identifying data.
Categories of specially protected data are not processed.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept:
- Until its deletion is requested by the interested party
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools that I use to manage your data are contracted by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, https://nousol.org, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
All the utilities offered by third parties are strictly necessary for the development of our mis and have been selected based on compliance with the rights that I preserve on this website.
Google Analytics: A web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help https://nousol.org analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of https://nousol.org (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States.
Hosting: Ionos, with address in Spain. More information at: https://ionos.es (Ionos, S.L.). Ionos, S.L. treats the data with the purpose of carrying out its hosting services to Nousol ONG.
Consultancy/Management: Assessoria Jaume Casas S.L, with address at Ava. Jame I, nº 68 – 1er. More information at: without URL (Assessoria Jaume Casas S.L). Assessoria Jaume Casas S.L processes the data in order to carry out its advisory/management services to NouSol Associació Socioeducativa.
Web platform: The WordPress Foundation, domiciled in the USA. More information at: https://wordpress.org (The WordPress Foundation). The WordPress Foundation processes the data in order to carry out its web platform services to Nousol.
Email marketing: The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a, domiciled in the USA. More information at: https://mailchimp.com/ (The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a ). The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a processes the data in order to carry out its email marketing services to NouSol Associació Socioeducativa.
When browsing https://nousol.org, non-identifiable data may be collected, which may include IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- google analytics
- facebook pixel
I use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movements around the site, and to gather demographic information about my user base as a whole.
Privacy and data security
https://nousol.org is committed to the use and treatment of the personal data of the users, respecting their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all the measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and a web user, and in feedback, is totally encrypted or encrypted.
https://nousol.org cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, NouSol Associació Socioeducativa will ensure that any person who is authorized by Nousol ONG to process customer data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, when Nousol ONG realizes it, it must notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when the Client reasonably requests it.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data that you send to https://nousol.org, exonerating NouSol Associació Socioeducativa, of any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to NouSol Associació Socioeducativa in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
NouSol Associació Socioeducativa reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In such cases, NouSol Associació Socioeducativa will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.
In accordance with the LSSICE, https://nousol.org does not carry out SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the web, the user has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information promptly requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, https://nousol.org undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.
Doubts or queries about this policy or your rights
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, or if you have any concerns about the way in which any personal information you have provided to me may have been managed, you can contact me by post or email at: email@example.com
Document reviewed on 05-25-2022.