The Bobo-Dioulasso Project is an international cooperation project that aims to strengthen local associations that work for the rights of women and children as well as create a network to take advantage of resources and synergies.
The direct recipients are:
- The human team of local associations
- The women of Burkina Faso who are in a situation of vulnerability and social exclusion
- The children of Burkina Faso who are in a situation of vulnerability and social exclusion
The indirect recipients are:
- Burkina Faso women in general
- The children of Burkina Faso in general
- All persons who have the possibility and access to audiovisual, multimedia or photographic documentaries
Improving the rights of women and children in Burkina Faso
- Reopening of the Day Center for street children in Bobo-Dioulasso
- Promote local associations that work for the rights of women and children
- Sensitize the Burkina Faso authorities on the situation of women and children
- Organize all kinds of activities to obtain funds for the development of the activities that we will carry out
- Organize a voluntary and social Work Camp in Bobo-Dioulasso to provide human personnel to local associations
Burkina Faso has two serious problems to solve, on the one hand, one of the highest percentages of illiteracy in the world, especially that of women, which is around 72%. On the other hand, the high percentage of children in a situation of social exclusion or vulnerability that the child slave mafias that operate in the country take advantage of. These problems hinder the social development of Burkina mortgaging the country’s future and perpetuating poverty. For this reason, we believe it is essential to organize civil society by creating a network with collective resources and take advantage of synergies to promote the complete development of the population.